Saturday, March 8, 2008

Boredom


What a horrible day. I didn't do one exciting thing. At this moment, I'm in the middle of homework. Just taking a break. My parents don't understand the fact that young people like to go out and enjoy themselves. I think it's like that with all adults. They fail to understand that young people naturally like to be out and explore. To have some sort of excitement. We don't like to be bored. Since we are limited, we can't do much. The adulthood is bitter and cold. A world I will soon enter. My parents divulge themselves in work that they simply don't have anytime to take me and my sisters out. I cannot wait to get my permit this coming summer. I turned 15 last month but I really want to study for it and pass. During the school year I'm just too busy. Gosh, I am so bored. My life is just boring. I try to make something happen but nothing conjures from the attempts. Perhaps I should just go back to studying. No. I rather write to you, my dear strangers. So tell me, what would like to know?

No comments: