Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Dreams

New dreams.
So fresh, eager, and ready to be pursued. I am totally in that mode right now.
I've been contemplating...
I think I'm going to publish my first letters to God, my favorite diary of all time.
Age fifteen was the best year of my life and I want to share it with the world. Of course, I'll change times, dates, and stories just a bit. And, I'll be anonymous. I don't want attention, since it's a diary. I just want people to read the desires of my heart with their own eyes. I want people to see how life can be transformed when you let God really enter into your life. Very often, I pray to God to bring people in my life that need to hear the truth. It's the most beautiful thing. I really think I'm going to do it. I'll rewrite everything. It's the perfect end of highschool project for me. Maybe my diary will start something in my life.
What do you think, darlings?

No comments: