Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hold onto me

Age fifteen was the best year of my life.
Dear God,
I just finished reading the letter I wrote to you several weeks ago. September 3. Just a few days before Camp Covecrest...
Before my life changed. For good.
Lord, since Camp Covecrest things are different now. Way different. Now that I have drawn closer to You and Jesus, my life is a pleasant surprise. I am so happy nowadays. So happy. God, I want to love you more. You fill my heart with such joy. You have given me so many blessings and gifts and I am so thankful, so grateful.
Thankyou, my love.
I want to say thankyou for the beautiful sunsets and for the stars at night. Simply put, I want to thankyou for nature and its beauty. Thankyou Lord for my family, my school, and for everything that is good in my life.
It's all You, God.
It's all You...
-September 28, 2008.
I don't feel happy today, my loves. I just feel so faraway and lonely. I want to hold God's hand.
That's all.

1 comment: