Thursday, July 29, 2010

Focused

My mindset is college, college,college, scholarships, scholarships, scholarships, job, job, job, and yeah, you get the idea. Right now, I've really been buckling down on raising my SAT scores and trying to finish up summer reading. School, UNFORTUNATELY starts on August 11th. It's senior year though,(oh my gosh!!) and it's going to be a breeze. I'm just so over highschool now. I'm ready for college and start big things. At this moment in time, I am trying to work on an essay for a 2,500 dollar scholarship. The question is simple:"What's unique about you? What makes you stand out in the crowd?"
Yeah... not so simple after all. I have no clue who I am for that matter. How on earth am I suppose to this question?
Ah. I need some fun. I got my license last weekend and I haven't been out with my friends since then. I've been with my cousins mainly for hours everyday working on SATs and scholarships and then hit the gym in the evening.
Sigh.
I obviously don't know how to balance, but my parents have been holding me down a tad bit as well. Oh well. I get to go shopping tomorrow, and I'm inviting my bestfriend.

2 comments:

m. said...

good luck dearest :)

. said...

I hope it all works out for you :)
I just starting reading some of your blog today, and I like it.