Friday, February 27, 2009

Anniversary

This blog was born on this day.
And I love it so much. I cherish every comment, every picture I use, and every post.
I'm never letting this go.
End of story.
Today my readers, I realized something. I have been inspired. I have been inspired to focus on my dreams. I want to concentrate on them and keep a close watch. Through Jesus Christ, all things are possible. Through Him, my dreams will come true. The dream that my heart is yearning for so hungrily, is cheerleading. Cheerleading has always been my dream. I'm cheering now at a gym, but I want to get a little more serious. School squad and all-star. I'm going to make this happen. Nothing and NO ONE is going to stop me. I'm going to have to make some major sacrifices though, considering the fact that there isn't any money laying around. I'm going to talk to my dad. I love him so much, my readers. He doesn't give the family a lot of attention, because he's a workaholic. But ,I still hold him very near and dear to my heart. He makes time to listen when I need to talk. Insteading of having that unnecessary sweet sixteen party, I'm going to use that money for extra cheer training. Believe in me and keep me in your prayers.

Focus on your dreams. And through Jesus Christ, ANYTHING is possible. <3

By the way...
I made a gmail account just for you, my readers. If you would like advice, daily Bible verses, or just someone to talk to:jesusinyoureyes@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to those messages. :) Please email me. LOL.





7 comments:

Bombchell said...

congrats on the blogaversary!!!

good luck with cheering!!

Leilah = LoVE♥ said...

Happy birthday to your blog. :)
Mine is only months still. :/
But my blog's birthday will be soon.
That's cool that you are giving advice.
You are very smart.
Read my new posts.

Ada Beth Croft said...

I like the music on your blog, I just sat there on your blog page and listened to it. Haha, anyway happy blog birthday! Nice email setup! That is really creative. Bye! -Ada

Unknown said...

Aw congratulations sweety! I'm glad you're so determined and I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be! Keep posting too, I look forward to them! And just out of curiosity, when are you 16?
Vixxie.

Nicole Linette said...

Rose, happy one year for your blog!! And that is such a selfless way to spend your 16th. Really, really great of you :)

peace&love,
nicole.

Leilah = LoVE♥ said...

Thanks for the comment on my story blog. :D
If you haven't noticed, I have another story blog called Heart of Glass.
I hope you'll love it. :)

Mari said...

Wow, this post just inspired my whole life. haha, I love your blog, it's really cute!

Good luck with all star! I'm trying out for my school squad, and I'm super nervous. Because I've never done anything like cheerleading before... but I really want to, so I'm sure if I commit to it I'll do fine.

Happy birthday to your blog! (: