Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweetest 16

Sadie Hawkins. The group. :)

Caroline(sis) and me. Sadie Hawkins.
My birthday dinner at my favorite restaurant, Macaroni Grill!

My favorite! Me and Caroline!. :)

My birthday was lovely. I had cheerleading and absolutely no homework. My friends made signs and people wished me 'happy birthday' all day. On facebook, I got tons. Even my old boyfriend sent me a happy birthday wish. He's sweet. Then about two days after, there was the Sadie Hawkins dance. I had a lovely Sadie/birthday dinner with my friends on that day and we took a lot of pictures. Unfortunately, the dance was horrible. The music was a mess, and the whole thing really was a waste of time and money. Anyway, that is all for now. :) Valentine's day tomorrow. And, I hate it. I have never disliked it so much till this year. i use to like this day a whole lot! That's pretty ridiculous, considering the fact I'm a total romantic. I just wish the day will pass quickly or I can just skip the day or something. I will post. <3

3 comments:

Mella said...

You look gorgeous! =D

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!!
Lovely piks ! :)
Your very photogenic !! :)

Leilah = LoVE♥ said...

You are very pretty.
Your smile is ADORABLE straight up.