Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another night alone


Rose Valentine is such a lonely girl.
I'm feeling quite miserable right now. I haven't got any major plans for the New Year. Of course there are parties out there, but guess who never gets invited? My friends are either going to parties, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc. I'm feeling so friendless and lonely right now. Why hasn't anyone invited me? I can't believe I'm celebrating the New Year just at Maggiano's Little Italy with my family, then go back to sulking in my room.
Awful.
I had a g.n.o last night and it was fantastic. My girls and I talked about how we wished that we got invited to fun parties. Our school is small and private, so everyone belongs in their own little clique. If you really wanted to be the center of attention- well you can't just be the good angels. That's obvious.
I refuse to take a sip of alcohol, run any bases with a guy, or grind. I think that is the reason why people don't invite me. Several times, I've been asked if I were considering to become a nun. "Oh Sister, Rose." Oh, for heaven's sake, of course not! I most certainly don't look like a nun. I love mini-skirts, I wear a bit more makeup then I should, and I wear ripped jeans! (Well, if their appropriate of course. Some mini-skirts are much too "mini.") I just have the desire to be good and be an angel in Christ. It's amazing how people don't understand that.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll find somewhere to go. I wish I had more invites.
Or excuse me, invites. I hardly get any. I hear about the parties all the time but the same people get invited. And of course, we mingle with the local schools which must be a blast, because meeting new people is always nice. I know tons of kids outside of my school it's just that I don't talk to them often. I guess I'm not that much fun to be around with. I don't know why, but tonight I just wish some stupid boy would just take me out. You know, someone who would like to see me and open the New Year together. I would have an excuse to get all dolled up in a pretty sparkly dress. Gosh, I shouldn't of watched the Notebook again. Stupid Rose. :)
This is my first New Year's without a dress. There was always a family party somewhere but this year, family activities have fallen out.

Happy New Year! I definitely hope that your night is much better than mine. Seriously.
I believe that each and every year, God brings everyone really big and happy surprises. I wonder what my surprise would be?

3 comments:

Kate Kwok said...

hey cheer up! you'll be doing fine. god bless

English Rose ♥ said...

darling we can be loners together - forget about new years eve and look forward to an amazing year

Thanks so much for the lovely comment - sorry for the late reply

Happy New Year Darling!
All the very best for 2010 =]

Stay safe and chic
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way.

Happy New Year(: