Sunday, December 27, 2009

Its not yet over

Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday was lovely!
I went to church at midnight on Christmas Eve with my family and then we arrived home around one in the morning and opened gifts. Yes, Catholics are crazy. :) I got a nice set of earrings, a very pretty wallet, bedroom slippers, earphones, itunes card, Burberry scarf, the best room spray ever,a dress, and other miscellaneous things.
Anyway, it's still Christmas and I've refused to stop listening to Christmas carols and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. Twelve days of Christmas, remember? Although, I am thoroughly excited for the New Year. I don't have any plans yet(unfortunately. I have no idea what I am to do) but I'm most definitely going out. I'm going to the mall on Tuesday to buy a sparkly dress for the occasion. I have so many plans for the new year. 2009 was not a year I could look back with a smile, but I will say that this was the year when I finally did some growing up and things just blew up in my face. These are thoughts I would love to share with you, my readers. Expect a post on the eve.

Right now, I must go and ready myself for evening Church. And my favorite football team is playing. Go Falcons!

3 comments:

Nicole Linette said...

Glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas :) I went to church too, but not that late haha. I hope you find a fabulous dress for New Year's Eve!!

peace&love,
nicole.

Kaitlin said...

sounds like you had a nice Christmas! hope your New Years is great.

Marz said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you have a fabulous, and fun new years!
-Marz