Friday, February 22, 2008

Hello, Stranger. <3

Hi. I'm Steffie Rose Valentine. I started this blog for one reason. In life, I disconnect from people. My words are deep. They throw people off balance and all I get is a flippant reply or a bemused glance. When I speak, my peers do not comprehend. Here, I can express myself freely without shame. I cannot see you and you cannot see me. I welcome everyone to comment-my fellow teen writers I am calling for you! I'm going to be around for quite some time. :) There are so many things I would like to share with you, my strangers. Let my words touch you.

More About Me:
*
Pink is my favorite color
* I am obsessed with hair bows, hair ribbons, and glitter-I tend to be really girly. Lol.
* I love the guitar. And a singing voice.(Which I don't have unfortunately)
* I am Roman Catholic. And proud of it. :)
As the days go on, you will get to know me. I will try to post daily-if school will allow me.
* I LOVE dancing. (I do love parties and school dances but I'm not a party animal.)
And of course, I love to write.

Anyway, I must leave. I'm actually not in the mood to write, surprisingly. Tomrrow, I will post two topics,"The Power of Confession" and "Falling White Roses."

1 comment:

Katrina :) said...

Ah I love to write! :))

I'm also a roman catholic! YAY!! I don't know a whole lot of people with the same religion as me! :)

Trina