Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Teenage Rose-Intro

After Spring Break, clearly I've been unbelieveably busy.
My apologies, honestly. I hope you, my fellow readers have not stopped checking on the blog on a frequent basis. This horrible school year finally ends on the 26th of May. I'm elated, estatic for summer. Things have gotten much better. I had my first prom on the 24th with the most amazing guy and I now have "B's" in chemistry and math. (Honestly, math and anything that deals with math gives me much trouble) And somehow, like an unrealistic daydream, I am now in a relationship with a great guy. Rasul. He was my prom date. :) I think there were something in those dim lights on the dancefall that caused him to draw me closer to him. Very comical.

3 comments:

Kate Kwok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Kwok said...

Congratulations! You'll surely improve in your grades and I'm so happy with you and your guy Rasul. You should update about your prom night :)

Take care.

Loren said...

why are you so obsessed with these dudes?