Monday, April 5, 2010

You are royalty


Happy Belated Easter, my darlings.
I hope it was merry with all the delicious Easter candy you could devour.
Christ has risen. That is the best gift that anyone on this earth could ever receive. The gift is so large that even the most evil people in the world get to unwrap the love Christ blessed us with and wear it like a cloak. This school year, I have felt terribly distant from the Lord. My spiritual life is much more important than my commitment to school, my dreams, and just about anything else. God is the only one that keeps me going. He gives me hope, love, and strength, that a human being could not possibly give to me. I only pour out my heart to Him.For the longest time, I seldom open up my heart to anyone. That is because I feared of having that connection snapped and taken advantage of. But, I cannot live like that can I? I've tried that numerous times, and ended up wounding someone I really care about.
The Lord shows me the way. I have no fear.
In my eyes, I believe all of are our God's child, born of royalty.
You are beautiful, girls. And boys, you're handsome. I feel as if guys don't hear that enough. Everyone so focused on the girls and how the feel, but people often forget that boys need to hear that they're good and wonderful and that they can change the world too.God made each and every one of us special with our own ingredients. Our ingredients being, our likes and dislikes and our own hopes and dreams.
So yes, girls we do deserve to be treated like princesses, because we are! But, we musn't forget about the boys. Each boy is deserved to be treated like a prince. We were all created by royalty, by the King of the Heavens, the Lord of love... of everything that is good and that is near and dear to our hearts.
Love each other how Jesus loves us.
And my dear, you'll be happy... forever.

No comments: