Monday, May 24, 2010

Losing

Why am I losing my followers?
Yes, of course...
My lack of updates are the sources to this problems. I apologize.
For the billionth time.
Life is busy and I like to keep my life busy. And my school is very demanding with academics.
All my time and energy at home is spent with smelly books and killing my brain with concepts that I don't need nor care about. Then of course, I'm either with Rasul and/or my friends. But anyway, all that craziness will end on Wednesday at noon.
Summer is here at last.
And daily blogging.
There is so much you need to know.

1 comment:

Kate Kwok said...

Hey there! Finally updated :D I'm waiting for more.

By the way, I've just changed my blogspot link. from accordingtokatlyn.blogspot.com to katlynsway.blogspot.com

take care, have a nice day.