Monday, January 4, 2010

New year... new guy?

Well. What a pleasant surprise.
I have a date today. It's three thirty in the morning and I'm awake.
I'm not nervous, I'm actually feeling quite happy. It's a nice way to start a week and to end a fun Christmas break.
The boy's name is Hunter. I met him through Rasul and he said that he wanted to do a photoshoot with me. He's sweet. When you look at Hunter, you will automatically say, "Oh yeah, he's total b.a." With those gorgeous blue eyes, the kid has an incredible body... and a mohawk.
"Oh my, my mother would say. "You're certainly not taking him to prom are you?" I know for sure my prim and proper parents would not approve of Hunter's hair. But, the boy is intelligent and he's the gentleman that you would like to take home. Sure, he is a lot cuter without the mohawk, but he has a beautiful face and I'm just trying to get to know him. I'm thoroughly shocked that a guy like him would even take the time and day to speak to me. Hunter is different.
I like it.
What really catches my eyes or his eyes, dear Lord talk about such beauty. He's got a striking personality as well- football player, racing cars, track, swimming/diving, motocross, gymnastics and male cheerleading. AH. PERFECTION. I cheer, you cheer, we match. :) I can honestly say, my darlings that I don't know this boy very well (it's obvious anyway)but that will soon change.
It's been awhile since I've been on a date.

1 comment:

Bombchell said...

awww let us know how it goes