Friday, January 8, 2010

Hunter

Hunter smells really nice.
I like him.
The date went really, really, well. We went to watch the movie called, 'Avatar.' Throughout the movie, I caught Hunter turn his head to gaze at me, and I couldn't help but smile. He made me laugh and he wore my favorite color to make me smile. "See? he said, unzipping his jacket, and revealing a pale pink polo. "That's why I asked you what your favorite color was. I wanted to wear it for you."Isn't that lovely? :) How thoughtful. Hunter was gentlemen. And like a gentlemen, he had offered to pick me up from my house, but my parents wouldn't allow it. Hunter texted me fifteen minutes before my arrival,saying that he was excited to see me. Hunter has a very attractive face, but his mohawk is bit too extreme. My father is ridiculous, and he doesn't want me to be around the boy. "I don't want people think that my daughter is a 'groupie' and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." (Groupie? What the frick is that? And did I say I was uncomfortable? Quit putting words in my mouth, Daddy. He's not a thug for crying out loud!)

My mom was impressed with how he introduced himself to her, but his extreme hairstyle caught her off guard. "He's a very bright and polite young man and he was dressed nicely too,my mother had stated, as we watched Hunter trail off to his stunning red mazda mx-5. "But his hair gives people the wrong idea about him, you know?" Hunter really is an attractive guy. He was worried that my parents wouldn't like him, because of his hair. While we were strolling aroudn the mall, he had inquired if my parents minded that I'm out on a date with a white guy. I just had to laugh. "No, they really don't mind, I chuckled. " My sister's boyfriend is white.It doesn't matter at all. We welcome everybody. Hunter smiled. "That's good, same with my parents. They don't care either."

I wish he would grow out his hair, because when he had before, his blue eyes stood out much more beautifully. Sure, people were staring at us at the movies, but I can honestly say that it didn't bother me at all. Who cares, really! They can can judge us all they want. I don't know them, so therefore I do not care.I'm deciding not to get worked up about his hair, and just give the guy a chance. Hunter is such a sweet person and he likes me. My dad is bitter about him and I must say, I have never been so pissed off with my father in my life. Yes, yes, of course I will ask Hunter what made him change his hair, and discuss how the style may send people the wrong idea, but I'm not going be a snob and turn him away.

Whether Mr. Valentine likes it or not, I'm seeing Hunter this weekend, and many more weekends after that. He did not want me to go on the date, after he explored Hunter's pictures of his mohawk on facebook. Even mother surprised me by saying that she would not have let me go if she had seen his hair beforehand. I told you, my darlings. My parents are snobs. (More so my dad, then my mom though) This is not even serious, my goodness! We're just being flirty teenagers.
Hunter said that he wants to take me out for lunch and for me to meet his mommy. :)

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Aww! That sounds like an adorable date. Hopefully i your parents get to know him more they'll stop judging him based on his hair.

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Rose Valentine. Thanks for your nice little comment on my blog. You're so very pretty and sweet. I hope you keep stopping by.

I was Miss world said...

liked ur intersts in pura love

Krosemarie said...

Hunter sounds like a sweetheart<3 To tell you the truth, my parents are the same way with my boyfriend.. He has an absolutly adorable face, but he does have really long hair and he wears trips and a lot of black, so my parents were really sceptical...sometimes it just takes a while for them to warm up to people, they'll realize he's a good guy :)

Check out my blog if you're ever bored! :)
God bless you!

Krosemarie