Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ruined

I'm so sick of trying to make everyone happy.
I'm bouncing back and forth with my cheerleading commitment.
I'm stressed with school.
I want Grandma back. So very badly.
I can't get my license next month.(More teasing from Brody... whoopie. Ha.)
And my Halloween plans are compeletely ruined.
I have just realized that overall, my luck this year has just been so terrible. School, friends, boys, cheer, man... c'mon!!
This weekend looks promising though. I may see Brody and I'm cheering at the Georgia Dome. I'm also making this really pretty rosary with yellow string. It's quite difficult.
I need a vacation to visit my best friend, Sophia Niccum.
I need some" pain medicine" as well.
What a stupid post.
Sorry. I just needed to write.
I'm going to go pray now.
<3

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

ahh, this post wasn't stupid. we all need to write things like this every now and then.