Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Series of Unfortunate Events

Let's put my series of unfortunate events on fast foward, shall we?
Homecoming night was so awful. Talk about a night full of disappointments.I was on the verge of tears. Evan's car broke down, so she was unable to attend pictures, dinner, and the dance. I ended up being the only girl in the Homecoming group without a date. Dinner was terrible. I looked pathetic sitting alone in the faint dinner light, texting under the table. The dance was no better, because a lot of my friends had dates so I was constantly being ditched and forgotten. I left the dance an hour early.I can honestly say that I was very upset with Brody not being with me. I didn't even want to talk to him that night. What was his reason for not being there?
His mother.
And since when as a mother stopped a teenage boy from being with the girl he likes? Oh and it's quite funny how the next day, I find out that Brody and his friends was at my school earlier that day, for a football game. ( Pictures. Facebook stalking always has its benefits) Did he tell me that? Why no, of course not. To test him, I asked the boy what he did that saturday of my Homecoming, and he told me everything but the game.
Wow.
I got really upset the next day when I told my friends what had happened. They all think that Brody lied to me and that I should dump him. "He never makes the effort to do anything, Rose! Mel hissed. "You need to talk to him." I did, and everything is cleared up. I got over the whole situation the next day. I don't hold grudges. He didn't lie? Well, I confronted him last weekend about it after we went out for lunch and he said he doesn't remember. Chyeah...whatever.
What else?
Oh yes... the first football coach at my school died last Sunday. George B. Maloof. Man. What an incredible guy. He was a Georgia legend that's for sure. Grandma died Thursday morning and Caroline and I consoled each other and cried. We just lost Grandpa five months ago. My mother woke up in the middle of night and was wailing. Grandma was my mom's closet aunt. We all loved Grandma very much. She was in a lot of pain. She's holding hands with Jesus now. But gosh, there are alot of times where I just hate my life.
The positives?
Cheerleading and grades are getting better. I have fours a's, a b and a c. I still have time to get all a's. I have a photoshoot coming up very, very soon too. I'm not sure when, but I am excited. Last night, I went out with Zach Knight and we talked for three hours at Starbucks. It was very nice, actually. We have a really deep connection and it scares me to the point where I might have to stay away from him. I know he has feelings for me because he told me so and well, I'm seeing Brody. As much as I don't want, I have to keep my distance. What can happen between me and Zach can happen real fast. We honestly do open up to each other... even more than I do with Brody. Zach said that he was thankful to have me here and that he likes who I am. He even brought up the day we met and he remembers everything about what we had in the past. Ha.
This is totally forbidden.
Stephanie Callahan, my "big sister" wants me to go for Zach Knight. I can't and I won't allow it. Zac knows I'm dating Brody. Although, Brody and I are not exclusive, we're technically not single?? I've been with Brody for five months now. I don't want to give up it up, especially now when we are improving. Caroline has found her guy and he treats her like a princess. I am very happy for my sister. :) Hayden is his name, and he is incredibly adorable.

I am very bored today. I think I'm going to take my mom's car and go out for a spin. Maybe I could surprise my friend Renee with a visit. :) I get my license next month. Holla.





2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

daww, I'm sorry to hear your homecoming didn't go well and resulted in a fight with Brody; at leas you guys have cleared it up now. Wow, three hours?! Even if you don't date this guy he sounds like he could be a great friend. Have a good rest of your weekend! :)

Rob said...

Nice page... Very well done.

I hope I can get mine up to speed soon.

check me out
http://zootgoose.blogspot.com/

Thanks...
Rob ;-)