Tuesday, August 4, 2009

You think you know me? Rose Valentine Part 4


Interesting Facts & Truths
1. I keep my Blackberry on literally 24/7. If something happens, I want to be there for that person. My sleep comes last.
2.Celery is NOT my friend. Even with peanut butter.
3.I entered highschool as a totally different person. Now, I can't even recognize myself-inside and out.
4.I have a secret identity. Yes, really I am not even joking.
5.I want to attend Colombia University and cheer there.
6. I want to become a trial lawyer
7. I like nice, expensive, things. I don't know why. I just like sophisticated things, restaurants, houses, L.A...
8.I wanted to become a movie star all throughout elementary. I can't act, so that dream is long gone.
9.I use to be a crazed obsessive Harry Potter fan. It's actually pretty scary. I am no longer like that.
10.Jacksonville Florida Native. And my parents are from Ghana, West Africa.
11.I met my grandpa for the first time at age 13.
12.I feel pressured easily.
13. I want to marry young, but not too young. I want to get my career and dreams in order first before I settle down.
14. I am bashful a lot of the times, especially with adults. Painfully so.
15. Whenever I talk to an amazingly attractive person, I can't look at them in the eye. Maybe it's my insecurity...?
16.I fear of getting into an abusive relationship. I've been told that I give people too many chances to mess with me and I ignore redflags in general. I am blinded by the goodness in every being.
17.When it comes to breaking off friendships or any type of relationships, I don't care how I feel.I worry myself sick of how the other person is going to feel or react. I'm changing that.
18.I have self-respect. To an extent.
19. I don't cry alot. I am generally a very happy person. Always always always laughing.
20. I talk really loud. My mom complains all the time.
21. My voice gets higher whenever I'm talking to boys that I like and adults. Weird.
22.I've had a slight (emphasis on 'slight') panic attack before. Literally for about a minute, I could not breath. It was a night before a very important Geometry exam and I was freaking out because I couldn't figure out just one problem.
23.I've always loved football, but I'm just now learning how to actually watch the game. Funny.
24. Diamonds.
25. White roses. Because it signifies purity.
26. I wear make-up to the gym. What a waste right? Only once have I entered Lifetime Fitness with absolutely no trace of make-up on my face. Once.
27.I have a rebellious streak when it comes to certain rules in the house. Specifically the dating rules.
28.Anger is not a bad thing. Jesus got angry. I don't like anger. Yelling, shouting, cursing... all not necessary at all. I'm calm most of the time.
29.I like making people signs, cards, baking cookies, etc for absolutely no reason. I love gift-giving. If I had the money, I would always buy my friends gifts.
30.I really like Hollister but I hardly have any money to get an outfit from there.
31. I still sleep with a teddy. He wears a purple sweater and its name is 'Brody Bear.' No, he is not named after Brody. I've had him long before I met my Brody. I really like that name. I've always had.
32. I hate grinding and dirty dancing. I refuse to do it.
33. In eighth grade, I read the dictionary. Yep, I read it. Not all of it, but tons. Then whenever someone insulted me, I would use big words as a weapon. That caught people off guard and they would just give me puzzled looks. Worked all the time. :)
34.Very heavy addiction to the mall. It bothers Brody, ha. Most of the time, I don't buy anything- I just want to be there. Besides it's Georgia. What is there to do?
35. I live in Georgia, but I'm not a fan of it. Although, downtown Atlanta is pretty awesome. I love the city life.
36. Busyness= happiness for me. Bordeom kills me. Really.
37. I'm 5"2.
38. I don't like Twilight... at all.
39. I have a short attention span when it comes to soccer and baseball.
40. Organic food
41. Started writing at age nine.
42.I haven't hosted many sleepovers. My mom gets touchy about it because everything has to be spotless and perfect before anyone walks in. Haha she's kind of snooty.. especially when it comes to houses.
43. When I was little, my sister and I were afraid of the tooth fairy. We slept in the bathroom one time.
44.I've only been to ONE concert. The Fray, June 12 2009.
45.Actually got kissed for the very first time when I was in elementary school. I erase that from my past and say that my real kiss was at 15. :)
46. I facebook stalk a ton of people.
47.I feel like everyone is growing up a lot faster than I am and that I'm falling behind. So I'm beginning to feel like I have to rush too.
48.Never been in a real relationship
49. I actually like it when people blow up my phone... well depending on who it is.
50.I like attention.
51. I am obsessed with brushing my teeth. I brush my teeth for five minutes everyday, three times.
52. I get my hair done every month.
53. I use to loathe my body. In middle school, all the other girls developed much faster than me and the guys made fun of my flat chest. I use to stuff my bra and feel so insecure. It was awful. Now, I don't even care about my breast size and I got involved in cheerleading and working out. I love my body.
54. This is not the end.

4 comments:

Soph. said...

Love number four. :)

gabriella said...

breast size is so overrated. i'd much rather be flat chested than have big boobs. i love being flat.

meg. said...

i'm sure you get crazy, stalker-like girls that comment on your blog, so i will join their fan club.

you're blog is fantastic, i love your writing and your standards.

xx
meg.

Skippy said...

WHOA!!!
So much info about yourself.

I want to marry young as well.
And yes talking loud is not a bad thing, I talk above the normal voice level too.
I think everyone is afaird of getting into a bad relationship.
Laughing all the time is a great reason for not wishing to cry.

You sleep with a Teddy,aww, I sleep with a Penguin.

Thanks for sharing all this about yourself, I somehow feel more connected.