Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nothing But A Catholic School Girl

I love my school.
I have never ever risen from my bed, dreading another day of learning at my close-knit environment. It's really nice. I've gotten loads and loads of assignments to do... and my English teacher frightens me. Honestly. She gave us an essay test on the second day of school based on our summer reading. Talk about the WORST essay I have ever written. With books taken up the night before and having only twenty-five minutes to write, how can you write a decent piece? No matter, really. I have to get use to her, after all I am stuck with her all year.
Joy to my world?
She's an evil ex-nun lady. Yes, ex- nun. She had shut me down the other day. My face was burning and I was somewhat abashed, on the verge of tears. Anyway, the rest of my teachers are fairly nice. There's a nine page research paper coming up next week(yes, train wreck in my life.) and I'm feeling a little bit of college pressure and SAT's. I just cannot believe that I'm a junior- an upperclassmen. I've had cheerleading practice all week and I have gotten closer with my girls at school- Melanie 'Mel' Lane, Evan Parlato, and Savanna Chambers. Sadly, our girl Alexis Starr Love ( I just ADORE her name) left us to homeschooling. We miss her very much. It's actually not that strange that Lexi Love isn't with the school any longer. She was beginning to drift away to the "crowd" if you know what I mean. I really wish I was placed on the football squad instead of basketball. I would been cheering tonight at the scrimmage. I'm dying to know the score. Man, I love football. My Friday Night Lights.

Tonight has been terribly boring for me. I have no idea what my friends were doing... I am totally planless. I have misplaced my gym membership card and I'm angry. I still got to go in though. I'm so thankful for the gym. Gosh, I felt so gross. My body isn't use to not exercising everyday. Dang, I've got gymorexia. I'm convinced that school makes me gain weight. I do a whole lot of excess snacking while I'm studying and with four to six hours of sleep, I get super lazy. I am looking forward to next week. Field day, cheer big sister breakfast,(both on the same day. Friday. No classes) and more cheerleading physical training.

I hate having no weekend plans. I have to prepare for evil ex-nun lady's next essay test anyway. :/Brody had to cancel our lunch and mall concert date, because he is a leader for a spiritual retreat till Tuesday afternoon. I'm disappointed that I don't get to see him, but I am THRILLED that Brody is on fire with his faith and is willing to help younger kids serve the Lord in a powerful way. That is so admiring. I did a bit of facebook stalking on his page and found out that that really gorgeous blonde girl he hung out with not too long ago ,is with him on the retreat. For some odd reason, I felt a twinge of jealousy, totally hating on her golden blonde hair and bold, glittery, brown eyes. GRR....

He won't be back till Tuesday, but he will have his phone with him. I text Brody Kanye West lyrics every morning before school, just to brighten up his day. :) He loves Kanye. I used a really clever one the first time and it was perfectfor the time of day too: "Wake up Mr. West, Mr. West, Mr. Fresh Mr. by-his-self-he-so-impressed. Good morning hustlers, that's if you're still livin' get on down. Goodmoring. :D. He liked this one alot, and the second one I sent as well, but then he said that it was a waste of time for me to look up lyrics. "You gotta know the words." He had said. I'm a Kanye fan, but not that big of a fan. I don't know, sometimes the little things that I do for Brody just to be cute, he doesn't really feel as if he needs it. As in, he thinks he will burden me. But I think Brody appreciates it all the same. The boy doesn't understand that I have no trouble treating him. He even doesn't want me to pay for lunch, but I insisted. After all the crap I've said to him and causing our dating relationship more trouble, I've got to show that I honestly do feel for him. I want us to be love drunk for sure.
I'm exhausted.My summer late nights have ended dramatically. I retreat early.
Night.
:)
Oh, and before I forget, I will add new songs on here. I'm switching alot of them.Here are the following I will add:
-Red Light by David Nail(I normally don't like country, but wow this song is lovely. This is on my "for sleep"playlist.)
-Dreaming of You by Selena Quintanilla Perez(beautiful. on sleep playlist)
-I Want You-Janita
-Disappear-Beyonce(sleep playlist)
-"Human Nature-Michael Jackson (sleep playlist)
-Successful- Drake
-Homecoming-Kanye West
-Heaven by John Legend
-Sweet and Low by Augustana
-Such a State- By Edison Glass
-Sunday Morning-Maroon 5
-I Gotta Feelin'-Black Eyed Peas
-In the Rough- Anna Nalick(sleep playlist)
-Fall for you-Secondhand Serenade(My love. Also on "for sleep" playlist)

-Sound Of White-Missy Higgins(sleep playlist)
Keeping, "Clarity" , "Day N' Nite" (my summer songs)and "Best I Ever Had."

You know, I think I've changed this summer. I grew up... just a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://thewishinglife.blogspot.com/