Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer 2010 We Begin Again

Summer '09 is over, but I've got new plans for a new summer.
1. Staying up all night with Jesus
2.Tumbling on the beach
3.Writing project(Big plans coming soon)
4.College Tours and SATS(Oh Lord.)
5.Friends & dates
6. Working out
7.Surfing lessons
8.Grow out my hair
9.Warped Tour (16th anniversary. I HAVE to go)
10.Camp Covecrest (Sept. '08 my life changed... for good)
11. Ghana & England :D
12. Youth Group actitivites
13. Blogging. :)
14.Shopping Sprees
15.Lots of driving and hangouts. I would have my license for a while by then.
16.Park music festivals
17. Staying up till 4am on the phone with someone special
18.Summer Parties
19. Cheer camp
20. Movies, movies, movies
21.Soccer World Cup! (Right? hahah. I actually don't watch soccer, but I'm Ghanian and we have a good soccer team)
22.NBA (woo. Lakers. Gonna make it far, with Kobe.)
23. Watch football
24.Music. New Music.
25.Adventures. :D
26. Annual road trip to D.C
27. Aww senior pictures.
28.The Man Hunt 2010.
29. ATL First Annual Love March(This is a major project that I am planning to create. I will post tomorrow.)
30. Be happy!
31. Bonfires
32. More fun! yay
School starts on August 12. Uh. No. :( My school uniform is so loose, because half the time this summer I was working out. I have to find my shoes, my bookbag, reuseable binders and supplies, and ribbons. My summer is over now, because I have cheerleading stuff at school now. My last weekend of the summer is already taken up. GREAT. I am dreading junior year. At my school, it's a killer. The only things I'm looking forward to is, FOOTBALL SEASON,(I hope my school does well this year) CHEERING, license, car, and prom.

2 comments:

Nicole Linette said...

Rose, that's crazy that you start school in 11 days!! I'm not in 'til September 8th! Ahhh but I am wistful for summer, and with it being August, I am sad :( It sounds like you have an incredible summer mapped out.. Go to Warped Tour! Everyone is pretty gnarly, sweaty, and crude, but it's quite the experience. Senior pictures are a blast. Music festivals, parties with friends, road trips ... it all sounds incredible.

Cheers to summer '09 :D

peace&love,
nicole.

Rose Valentine said...

Ik girl, I'm so mad. HAHA. I don't want school right now. I want the beach.