Saturday, May 23, 2009

I can see the ocean waves in your eyes



Summer Plans
1. Get my backhandspring
2. Cheerleading
3.Meet this boy called, Brody Mingram. <3
4. More driving :)
5. Compose a song, dedicate it to a silly boy, && make it big.
5. Write, write, write. Blog, blog, blog.
6.SAT practice
7. Reading
8. Stay up all night with Jesus
9. Summer parties
10. Grow out my hair
11. Be happy!
12. Surfing. Yep, Rose Valentine's gonna surf. Need to get over this fear... now.
12. Hanging out with my girls
13. Shopping sprees
14. Fray concert.
15. Warped Tour
16. Get a surf board and name it 'Callie'
17. Park music festivals
18. Get beast legs and killer abs
19. Road Trip( 5-24-09)
20. Troy hunting && finding love. BAM.
I am so glad it's summer. I feel so free and just so happy. School was literally giving me bad headaches from all the studying. I want to accomplish alot of things this summer. I want things to be crazy- good crazy of course. I want to make things happen and make memories that I will never forget. Starting now. I'm going to blog much more. I have a ton of things to discuss with you, girls. Please don't forget about me. I'll never let you go.

4 comments:

Allie said...

OMG I love your blog!!! I like your music a whole lot. Good luck with everything. :)

Anonymous said...

*gasp* You get to go to Warped Tour!? I'm jealous. Have fun. :)

Katrina :) said...

You're so lucky!! I'm not gonna be here for warped, so I have to miss it...agian.
I AM going to the cab concert!! :)
and I got this awesome band (stellate) to come to Fl!!! :D so im totally seeing them!!!

I hope you have an amazing summer!!!

-Katrina

It's Just Peach-y said...

Wow this is an exciting blog :)

Sounds like an exciting summer you've got planned :D