Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi! I'm Rose. It's very nice to meet ya. :)

"GOSH, Rose where have you been?!"
Hahaha.
Yeah.
My life has been pretty occupied with all kinds of things. School work kept piling up, cheerleading, and a swim coach at my school died from breast cancer. School ends in two weeks, and throughout the summer I blog a whole lot. I was planning to do R.V monthly(Rose Valentine videos) this month, but I'm thinking of pushing forward to June. I'll have more time. I'm really looking forward to summer. I have plans. Anyway, I made the varsity cheerleading squad. :) I am so very happy! My dream came true. I'm cheerleading for basketball. So througout the summer and first semster of the new school year, I'm going back to USA CHEERS to get my backhandspring. I want to be prepared for college cheerleading. I'm searching for the requirements at UGA and Clemson, as well as the scholarships they offer.

I wanted both varsity football and basketball, but I'm glad that I made a squad. I prayed so hard for this. For months and months, and then the night before the results, my mom told me to pray for God's will to be done... not mine. That is the best way to pray. I'm excited to cheer. I cannot wait for the uniforms, shoes, and the varsity ribbons. :) This will be my first time on a squad. Tryouts were last week, and they were diffcult and very tiring. I made a lot of friends though, and had lots of laughs. I actually tried out for the competition cheerleading squad and I must say... epic fail. Probably one of the most biggest mistakes I have ever made. I will make a separate post on that. (long story) I get to cheer and stunt in front of the Reid Carmicheal, a hottie I've been eying for months.(He plays varsity basketball) Ha, now I'll have his attention. I've recently reconnected with a guy too.

A guy? Rose? FINALLY.
It's no big deal though. We haven't talked much, but he seems really sweet. He left a cute message on my facebook page. We haven't seen each other for years, so he was really suprised that I've ditched the glasses and braces and became more girly. "HOOOOLLLLLYYY CRAP Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT REALLY U!??!?!?!?!?! ooohh wow its been soo long. of course i remember you how could i forget? i almost didnt recognize you. god your really beautiful. how have you been?"
His name is Zach Knight. We met in sixth grade- we had a thing back then. :) He was the hot jock and I was the 'Hermione Granger' bookworm. I've changed alot since then. LOL. My friend Selena goes to Zach's school, so she's going to tell him that a certain someone wants to talk to him on facebook. He never gets on. But,we'll see how that goes. :)





















2 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations on making varsity! (:

Good luck with Zach, haha.

-Annie

Jade Purple Brown said...

hey u should check ot my blog!!