Monday, October 27, 2008

Writing

I've learned something new about myself today.
I have a God- given gift to write. People have told me that before, and I'm not trying to brag or sound conceited. (I don't like talking about my strengths. I always feel like I'm bragging) I've always loved to write. I started at nine years old and I would use computer paper and I would draw pictures. Each year, my writing improved. My vocabulary became fluent and colorful and of course, I stopped drawing because that is definitely not one of my strengths. I became more sophisticated with my writing. I usually wrote about friendships and innocent romances (I'm a total romantic as you all probably know) and now I use faith, friendship, drama and romance. Words come easily to me. I don't mind writing essays (actually depends on the topic) for school and it doesn't take me long to put my ideas on paper. I dream of becoming famous for my words. I definitely have weaknesses in writing. I'm very good with a character's emotions and everything, but when it comes to describing the place like a setting I struggle for a bit. I'm more of a emotional person. I don't hide what a feel and I get in tune with my emotions and my characters. I can tell you how I feel. Well, actually I can write what I feel but sometimes with speaking I am weak. I have a good speaking voice- I've been told so, but everything else is alright.

Anyway, I had a good day today. Nothing went horribly wrong, thank goodness. It's kind of funny- my teachers have been really nice to us sophomores lately. As some of you probably noticed, I'm updating more. I've been getting very little homework for the past two weeks I think? Wow. No complaints there. I have cheer in about an hour. Yay. :) Wish me luck. I need to get my backhandspring down.

5 comments:

Jordyn said...

Rose, you arent bragging!! You are the BEST writer i know, and Im glad you ralize that!! Im sure you will be a famous person one day...and im glad i know you know--well kinda.

haha im glad youre on more often. :) no homework?? :D

BiLLiON $$$ said...

a great writer don't sweat and it is good that you know it :)
o and i remember that pic is from a cinderella story

Anonymous said...

You are a very inspiring talented writer. Your blog is really impressive because of your writing!!!

Good luck at cheer!

Krosemarie

fierr said...

hello..yea its been a long time..i was changing my background and then all my links were gone..everything..and i was like oh my..hee..hows you btw?:)

Unknown said...

yes. you're an awesome writer.

backhandspring? wow.