Sunday, October 26, 2008

I need to...

Start acting like a teenager. Now.
I need to get out more. Start hangouts and basically spend more time with my friends. That's kind of hard when you don't have a license or a car. :/ Makes me kind of sad in a way. I was so terribly bored Saturday night. EVERYONE was at Netherworld expect for me. I didn't even get to go to my sister's band competition. I got to go shopping though. :) But still. I got to go the gym and I honestly think I did something to my body. :/ My left leg feels funny and I woke up with a very sharp pain. I think I overdid it. Anyway, I'm having a fantastic day today. I'm going to church and youth group tonight. I feel much much better... about everything. :) I know I've mentioned him THOUSAND TIMES, but I am definitely getting over him. Not talking to each other helps alot, actually. It's helping the both of us to move on. Apparently, he's single now and that whole "It's complicated with so and so" was probably a joke or something. Wow, way to overeact, Rose. *roll eyes* I don't know, but according to Melanie Chris hasn't moved on. (So, yeah most likely it was a joke)Well, she told me that on Wednesday...

I forgive him. I honestly do and I am willing to be friends with him. What happens in the past stays in the past. He's a great guy. Chris has so many good qualities and he has an amazing personality. And not to mention, he's very gorgeous. Hahaha it sounds like I'm crushing on him, but I'm really am not. Many of you probably think Chris is a jerk, but he really isn't. He just made a huge mistake. And, he really wants to be friends with me. Right now, I'm waiting for him to give me a call... which will probably won't be anytime soon. Evan and I were texting today, and she brought Chris up and we were just talking about it. Evan helps alot. She's one of my best friends. I tell her everything.

She made me feel alot better. After all, the break up was a week ago and well, I totally feel a lot better than I did last Sunday- that's for sure.My broken heart is mending. I'm not hurting as much, almost not at all. There's a guy out there somewhere for me. This time, I'm letting God take control. I think, maybe Chris and I were too perfect for each other. Savannah thought we were going to marry someday. But anyway, no more Chris Angel talk on here. (Not to mention boy talk. I won't trouble you about my embrassing moment at PacSun with these two goodlooking college guys. Ugh. Boo.)I mean it. Unless something new comes up. Anyway, there's really nothing much to say my readers. I have cheerleading tomorrow and hopefully, my legs won't give away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened with chris is despicable. i hate boys right now. something similar just happened to me. details on my blog. hope we both feel better.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, sweetie.
Chris did sound perfect for you. There's someone better out there. I'm glad you're better. :)

BiLLiON $$$ said...

u know i am glad u had the courage to move on :)

Triss Teh said...

I have never hear love say
'I told you so.'

Jordyn said...

rose, im so proud of you...all of these things are good to hear for the most part. <3