Saturday, September 27, 2008

&& They think we're crazy 'cause we're teenagers

So it's been almost two weeks right? Yeah well things have happened. Just to let you know, this blog isn't just going revolve around Chris Angel(NOT the magician haha.) As you have probably guessed, I have never been in a well... I wouldn't call what Chris and I have relationship(yet) but, you know what I mean right? I'm new to all this extra attention. I've never met any guy wanting to be with me the way he does, nonetheless meet an incredible guy like him. The reason why I bring Chris up so much, is because he's part of the many blessings I received from Jesus Christ the day after my life changing weekend at Camp Covecrest. I'm telling you my readers, God sent Chris and I to each other for a reason. We had a spiritual connection last Sunday through prayer. I could feel the fire seeping through the receiver. We didn't want to hang up... we never do. Chris wants me to come to his church and I want to invite him to mine. I told him that we should worship together. It will draw us closer and most importantly to Jesus Christ. "I love how you're so religious, Rose." he said, quietly. "Makes me want to become a better person. You set me on the right track." We try to prayer before we hang up everytime we talk on the phone.

Listen, what Chris and I have is special, and it's rare. The instant chemistry, the openess, the spiritual connection all happening at once. Our feelings for each other are intense. It's not love, oh certainly it's not. But it's a heart burning infatutation and we express this openly with each other. Evan, one of my best friends in the whole world told me this:"Rose, you're going to remember this. This is different, this is rare." This kind of frienship/ "getting there relationship" is something that not everyone would understand. My bestfriend, my sister doesn't. She fears of me getting hurt by him, she fears the broken heart. And you know what? It's going to happen. I am going to get hurt and that's life. No one goes through in life without going through some sort of pain. My mother suspects that there's something going on between me and Chris. She thinks it's all nonsense because we're teenagers. Honestly, it's like she doesn't want me to be interested in boys. If only... if only she took the time to actually listen and understand. All of this is not a joke, because Chris is what I prayed for.

God sent him to me, and Chris believes the same for him. God is the only One who knows my desires. He knew I wanted to be admired by a guy and how I felt so inadequate for anyone. He knew that I wanted to see a guy look at me with awe and pure beauty. This something my mom wouldn't even care to understand. "Such nonsense, she would hiss. "You're kids. Teenagers are just kids." I honestly think that she fails to understand that teenagers can actually "feel" things too. But, I'm not going to hide anything from my mother. That's just not right. When Chris and I together someday(If it is your will, Lord) I will tell her and my father both. I will prove to them that the feelings I have for this boy isn't kiddish, but it's not "marriage serious"either. I'm going to ask God what He wants for me to do. My fear is losing Chris Angel. I told him this last Tuesday night and I was tears. Not only for that reason, but I compeletly broke down when my mother kept harassing me to get off the phone. I cried because, I think she's trying to break me away from Chris, break me away from this blessing that had come out so suddenly. I know that she knows what has been going on lately. And, it's making my mother irate. So yes, I couldn't hold back the tears any longer,

(I'm such a baby!) and right there Chris was alarmed. "Rose, why are you crying?!" Then right on there, I spilled me guts and I told him everything that's been going on. He told me everything too. He told me how he felt about me and that he understood my mother's concern. Here are snippets of the convo I remember(not in order): "You're crying over me? You know how special that makes me feel? "I'm going to take care of you, Rose..." You mean alot to me..." And then he went on and told me everything he liked about me. " You're beautiful, you're smart, you're a good cheerleader...(etc) "You're perfect. And you're different, Rose. Just like me." And you know what else I like about you? You tell me how you feel." "I didn't want to let go..."( he was talkingg about us hugging a thousand times before he left the football game)This is all I remember. So anyway, while we were speaking, my sister slides a note under my door. I leave my desk and retrieve from the ground. I read it while Chris is speaking to me and I tell him about the letter. "She's worried about me." I whimpered. And I broke down. Once again. :/ "Baby, please stop crying, he begged. Baby, please stop crying." Thinking about all of this brings me chills.

Chris is special to me. He has influenced my spiritual life and everything. And the things he says to me... wow. My prince charming. His words repeat inside my head like lyrics to a song, over and over. Chris told me this(be aware it's not one conversation):"You are the most amazing thing that has happened to me... You make me happy... Lord, please let me get lost in her eyes..." I'm single now, but not for long. It's going to be surprise..." :) "I wanna see you too and pick you up and be like superman for a minute... I want to carry you. " And about our first date he said, "When we hugged and when you looked at me, I was like man, I wanna kiss her. But I was like no, this is the first date!" Aww! I was actually thinking about kissing him too! Not at the moment though. He's too sweet. He even dedicated a song to me! Last Thursday night he randomly sent me a text and it read, "Listen to my ringback." At the time, I was talking to God about him just as he sent me a message! (We hadn't talked that day either and it was really late at night. I kept the text, because it has so much meaning) WOW.
So I called him and there's this beautiful song!! Angel of God. The lyrics are beautiful...
"God of angel, she has a smile that makes me wanna sing...."
He called me after I hung up and he said, "You like it?"
"Oh my gosh, I like it!" I said, happily.
"Yeah well, Chris said quietly, "It's for you. I listened to that song and it reminds me of you. You have such a pretty smile, Rose. And you're always so happy.
!!!!
I couldn't believe this! Chris dedicated a song to me. He started singing it on the phone too. LOL. He's soo sweet! I remember the night of our date, he called me and he kept saying that I was so pretty and I had a pretty face and everything. "You're such a sweetheart, Rose. I can't go a day without your 'sweetness'. He always tells me how much he appreciates me.

I wrote Chris a poem, and I put my heart into it... really. The writing almost took me two serious hours.I'm going to edit and revise it and make it look pretty. I'm giving it to him on Homecoming night. He came up a poem about me too, on the telephone and it's so cute! He's too funny and his attempt to rhyme was actually not that bad. I told him to write it down, because his words were so precious. He's too cute. :) He got jealous, because I have a celebrity crush on Enrique Igelias (singer) and he saw the comment I made on my friend's pic of Enrique on facebook. "Oh and by the way, who's Enrique? You cheating on me, Rose?" (Hahah he was joking, but I could tell he was totally jealous. And we're not even "together" yet.)

I hope you understand what's happening to me, my readers. Not just about Chris Angel, but about everything that's been going on with me. Thanks for listening. Tell me what you think.

You may call me crazy, and you may call me stupid but hey, this is here is for real. I know I am not in love. I have trouble believing that teenagers can fall in true love. My sister met this couple, who met at sixteen and from there on out, stayed together. Seven years later, they got married. Amazing, isn't it?
Times are hard, folks. We all need comfort and love. I'm not putting any bad stuff on here. Just happy things. :) I've been in such joy for so long that, I find myself smiling everyday with true happiness. God's love is powerful, God's love is everlasting. "For greater things are still to come, and greater things are still to be done in this city."

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soo precious.
You are right. What you have with Chris is rare, especially amongst teenagers. I can defnitely see you two together for quite sometime. Take care of him alright, Rose? He sounds like one of a kind. A guy hard to find, you know? You said "this" isn't love, but have you ever thought that maybe you two may fall in love? It's a possibility. Teenagers can fall in love. It happens... rarely. I can see Chris falling in love with you. Most definitely. <3

Anonymous said...

I've been reading about Chris for a while so I know what's going on. :)

vLo said...

wow you write great. really you do. and it is rare. w/ u and chris. :)

Miss. Maddie said...

Wow aren't you lucky! I too am a very religious person and some of the guys I date aren't too into it and sometimes give me a hard time about it. I'm very happy for you that you have found someone who loves that about you and is willing to do that with you. You are trully very lucky!! :)

**Miss. Maddie**

Anonymous said...

Thats amazing that you found such an amazing guy!!! I am so happy for you!!! I wish you luck with Chris (and all else that you do!)

Krosemarie

Darling. said...

That's so great Rose!
I'm so happy for you.

You definatley deserve every ounce of happiness you can get.

beccabrownxo said...

your so lucky to find a guy like that ,ive never realli been religious but it seems like you and him have somthing special ♥

Anonymous said...

Don't let go of Chris, Rose.
Seriously don't. God obviously sent you two to each other. What you and Chris have is so incredibly special that it's so hard to feel jealous. :) My mom read this post and was nearly in TEARS. She said this:" That girlie better hold onto him tight. He sounds like one of a kind. They can fall in love."

Anonymous said...

*hard not to feel jealous.

hahah that's what I meant. :) Btw, I LOVE your cute love songs. Mariah Carey's especially. <3

Anonymous said...

Fear is the heart of love.

Jordyn said...

rose, im so happy for you (and chris) it seems you two were meant for eachother. really and truly. you both have so much in common, and i think its awesome how he thinks god sent you to him and vice versa. i also think its super cute he dedicated a song to you...it makes me go awww and do that cute little happy face you get when you say your lovers name...

Anonymous said...

this is amazing!!
i think what you have with Chris is pretty awesome, and that God brought you together is pretty cool too. =)
good luck, and make good choices in His name!

i'm more like me said...

good for you, im not gonna trouble you w/ my new found/ 1st love life, hope ur doing well and you and cris stay togeather a long time, he seems to really like you by what u wrote, and u definetly like him, i wouldnt call you normal :P
but no 1 is normal, however sometimes the simplicity of normality is craved

i'm more like me said...

I just ment most people aren't as in to God as they should be and your writings are very inspiring. So, no you are not normal; you are special. Celebrate!

Also my lovey isn't exactly all that new, but all of this relationship stuff feels so new to me still. Shes amazing, gorgeous, smart and the only girl I've ever liked. Sure I've had crushes before, but I never realy felt that conpulsed to talk to any of them atall. She has made my self confidence increase by leaps and bounds. I'm always happy to see her and sad to see her go. The only things I wish I could change are that I could spend alot more time with her and that she would realize how gorgeous she is and how lucky I am to have her.

Samuel Lago Pedro said...

Hi... yeah, you right... a while.

but, you know, now school takes a lot of time.

your blog is still great.
:) keep on. i'll try to go on reading your blog. it's great!

:)

Unknown said...

hope you post soon. :)

ChipotleChick said...

WOW that whole post was beautiful. Hi, I'm just a random person who thought she would stop by!

I really love how you are devoted to God and willing to display that love without shame. We need so much more of that in this world. Religion, faith, love, they are so much of what are souls and minds need. Without them, any beauty in this world would be superficial, it would all lose it's depth and profoundness.

I'm so happy you found a great guy. A truly wonderful guy who will be your friend to nurture your soul and you his for as long as God allows. I hope you two stay friends forever, whether or not you end up "together".

Teenagers have feelings, they just burn a bit too bright for dull eyes to see. ;)

*****hug********