Sunday, September 14, 2008

&& the sun will shine for you, my love

A long way to go. But the sun will always shine anyway. Feelings of the dark, oh let me be. Jesus Christ, my love set me free.

Just like I stated in my previous post, I feel as if alot of good things are coming into my life. God has plan for me. And for all of you. I feel as if I'm changing, I feel as if something really really good is bound to happen. But what is it? Have I reached my turning point in life? I must put all of this inquries in God's hands. I will continue to pray and wait. Pray and wait. I try to visit God's house daily, or at least three times a week. So, a new school week follows. I have two big tests coming up(math and world history) and I can already feel the stress. Ahh! I studied like mad this morning. Well, this weekend was quite interesting. :) I am sure you all are dying to know what happened on friday with Chris Angel.(NOT the magician.lol. Isn't he like thirty something??) Hahah I hope you all don't mind me talking about him so much. If it gets to the point where it's unbearably annoying, please let me know. Anyway on to friday...

Friday morning I woke up feeling extremely nervous. I couldn't even eat breakfast properly. I told Mel this and she laughed. "Rose, he doesn't even go to our school. Ah you're so silly. Hahah I'm such a dork. Well school went pretty well. I thought about Chris all day and when the bell finally rang to realse us for the weekend, I began to even grow even more anxious. I went to my aunt's house after school to get ready, because Chris' school is only ten minutes away from her house. We were going to meet at a football game. It took me quite some time to get ready, and I kept changing hairstyles and checking my makeup. At the time I was also very annoyed with my cousin Derek, because he wanted to tag along(and you know why) and I got angry with him at school during biology. "Derek, I asked. "Are you still going to the game?" "Yeah I think so, he replied studying his microscope. Why? I suggested for him to invite his girlfriend, so he wouldn't be bored at the football game and follow me around. Unfortunately, his girlfriend was unable to attend. " Well, you're going to be bored. I said, smugly. "But you're not going to follow me around are you?" Derek smirked. "Maybe, maybe not."
!!!
No. My cousin can be very overprotective and he only wanted to come along just because I was meeting up with another guy. I continued to speak with him, and he simply laughed. Irate, I stomped off and ignored him for the rest of the class period. He tried to get my attention, because he couldn't stand the fact that I was cross with him. Evan thought that Derek's concern was kind of sweet. I could hardly see that at the time. I remember telling Chris the previous night that my slightly overprotective cousin may be tagging along and he didn't sound all too thrilled. "I don't mind him coming, he said. "But the thing is, I only want to hangout with you. It's just going to be awkward for him." Anyway, on to the point... it was about six fifteen when I finally ready to leave the house. Derek decided not to go, but only came for the ride. My aunt questioned me a bit on who I was meeting. She thought I was meeting a girl (I'm assuming my parents thought that as well. Hmm no, my mom asked me on Wednesday night who I've been talking to on the phone and I told her the truth. My dad just asked me why I was going to that particular highschool on friday, and I repiled, "To see a friend." And it was left at that. I think my mom figured it was Chris.) but I told her everything that she needed to know. "Yeah, it's a guy, I met him through my friend Melanie who goes to my friend." It's true.

I arrived at the school super early and I called Chris to let him know I was at his school. I sat alone for about twenty-mintues and there he was, the cutest guys ever was Chris. He looked slightly nervous and I flashed him a smile. We hugged each other and we walked around. I met his father("Chris, you be a gentlemen you hear?" Hhha.) and he's awesome friends who made me feel welcome. Chris was a gentlemen and we had a good time watching the game and talking with his friends. I was super super nervous and shy that it was so obvious. All of "this" is new to me. I've never had this kind of attention, you know? But jeez, Chris is soo sweet! Gosh, like the sweetest guy I've ever met! Seriously! He told me I looked really nice and one time during the game, he randomly turned to face me(while looking me in the eyes) and he said softly, "You're so pretty, you're so beautiful." I felt my heart do something weird(hahah that sounds blunt but it was an indescribable feeling) What he said touched my heart... literally. They way he looks at me and they why he told me so makes my heart melt. "Thankyou," I responded, shakily completely shocked with pleasure. "You have a pretty smile, Rose. Pretty everything." AHh!!! This guy is going to make me go absolutely insane. :) Chris wrapped his arms around me and said, "I'm so glad you're here." " Me too, I cooed. " I was soo excited all day!"
"Really?" He let go and smiled.
"Yeah!"
Anyway, Friday was really fun and... amazing. Chris bought me food(He even fed me the last french fry. hahah. so cute) and gave me one of his bracelets he was wearing. The scent of his colonge still lingers on it. He's cologne smelled incredibly nice. He's really nice to hangout with and a nice person to talk to. A lot of his classmates came up to him and asked if I were his girlfriend and he would reply," Not yet." :) Gosh, he wouldn't stop complimenting me, I felt so special... and wanted. One of his classmates accidently sprayed coke on my back of my shirt and while I was completely okay with it, Chris got angry. Not too angry because it was accident, but he was irriated because they (they as in the people who sprayed coke on me) where fooling around. He said he would've cared if it were someone else, but he cares that it was me. It's so sweet how he cares, you know? "Are you okay Rose?" He would ask every now and then. When the game was almost over, Chris had to met his dad so they could leave. WAA! I didn't want him to leave. He wanted to take the longer route back to his father so he could stay with me longer. Aww. "Did you have a good time?" He asked. "Yes. Chris, you are amazing. You are the nicest guys I have ever met."

"Really?" We said our goodbyes and hugged like a thousand times. I could tell he was "feeling" something for me. It was so cute. We would hug and let go, hug and let go. We approached each other at the same time too. LOL. "Call me this weekend." I smiled. "Okay, Chris said, happily looking me in the eyes. "Do you want me to call you tonight?"
"Oh yes! I shrilled. Please do." Hahah. He called me as soon as I arrived home and asked me to homecoming. Well, we were planning to go together anyway, but he said he wanted to ask me properly. "Rose, would you like to accompany me to the homecoming dance?" (LOL he was trying to be funny I suppose) "Why yes, of course. "I giggled. Now I really have to find a nice dress. But it's all good. He even called our first encounter a date. " September 12, 2008. Our first date. What? Really? Hahah fine with me. :) Did I mention that he's a soccer player? Can you say David Beckham? I mean, soccer is a part of him. He works his butt off everyday to get better. He's very serious about it and dreams of becoming a part of the U.S National team.

Wow. Such a long post. :) Off to church.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose! Don't be such a stranger!

-- WC

Christina Celeste. said...

Rosssseeee!


Meh, your like Cinderella or something!

agh I'm so jelous!

haha have fun with him!

Anonymous said...

You just haven't been around my blog for a while. I guess I haven't been either for yours, though . . .

i'm more like me said...

u mean like c.s. lewis and narnia, and his other books?

Anonymous said...

i've been reding your blog for a while and just to let you know, you've influenced my spiritual life.
this Chris Angel sounds so perfect, you have no idea. I have never met a guy like you described.
Are you gonna give us details on how cute he is.
lol

Tiana Cole said...

Aww, cute! :) Those moments are so presh. I'm glad that you're happy with Chris. Have fun at Homecoming with him! I just went to mine this past Saturday. Enjoy your boy! He sounds just perfect.

Anonymous said...

what a great time for you!! Moments like that are just amazing!!!


Krosemarie

Triss Teh said...

the special moments that everybody knows

Katrina :) said...

DUDE!! That's soooo awesome!!!! I'm glad you found someone nice! that's amazing! glad u had fun!!!

Trina

*October said...

wow miss lucky i should call you!! thats good that he is a nice guy and not some jerk, once again your soo lucky!

I love your quotes :]

Alyssa said...

Hey! I we haven't talked in forever! Just wanted to let you know I am back from a long hiatus and have a nice long blog post explaining why the long break. so sorry :(

I love moments like this <3