Sunday, April 13, 2008

L.A Is A Dream Come True <3




Hey!!! It's been two weeks right? Well, spring break was the best. I had so much fun! I saw the most amazing things and had the chance to live the"high life" for a week. California is so beautiful. The sunsets took my breathe away. The weather was perfect and the people there are so friendly. I miss it already! I spent alot of time at the mall and the beach with my friend Rylan. We did ALOT of surfing.

I am going to Standford University and I am going to live in California for eternity. And perhaps, by then I will be a celebrity. California is the land of the stars. I have always admired the celeb life. Surprisingly, I've spotted some celebrities! I saw Hayden Painterre, Rod Stewart, and I did a television interview with Billy Nye! {The science guy) I am telling strangers, L.A is a dream. It is so exciting. I was too sad to leave. Now, I am back in Atlanta. Ugh. It is sooo boring here, it makes me angry. And, I have school tomorrow. Spring break is over. What a shame.

*sigh*
Only six more weeks of school left!!!!

No comments: