Friday, April 18, 2008

:::::<3:::::Friday!::::::::<3



Friday!!!!
This week went by slooooooooowly. I am so happy it's Friday! I had an awesome day. I was all smiles.
:)
I think passed my algebra quiz and my english quiz. And oh my gosh, a boy did the most sweetest thing for me today. This may sound corny, but this boy held the door open for me as he saw me preparing to enter. But it was the way he flattered me with his attention that caught my breath. The boy actually rushed past me, so he could open the door for me. "Oh, my gosh thank you!" I said, with shock. And then he flashed me a gorgeous smile saying,"Any time." He said this with gratitude and I wonder if my thanks really did please him. It was so sweet! I was flattered. I was so flattered that I was too shocked to look at his face properly. I honestly think that they reason why a lot of boys don't show chivalry because a lot of girls don't take the time to notice or thank the boys! Or, some of us girls claim that the boys think that we can't do anything ourselves and when it comes to chivarly they become fire-breathing feminists. It's awful. But, I'm not going to rant on and on about this. Anyway, I better go. It's late and I'm still in my uniform. Yuck.


-Thanks radu for the comment. Hahah my first comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww that's sweet!