Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cleanse

                          
My Soul Cleansers for 2015
1. Strengthen my relationship with God. Sleepy prayers are not good enough. There are days when I feel so far. But who moved? Me. I need sit down at His feet, pour my heart over His word and allow it to wreck my soul. I need a wakeup call.
2. Publish my first book. A dream that will finally transform entire world
3. Obtain the abdominal I desire. By tweaking my diet a bit further and continuing my hard work in the gym, I know I will accomplish this goal. Our bodies are temples from God. I want to achieve my highest form of health.
4.Stop fearing the "What are your post graduation plans?" and reply with confidence that the unknown is bound to happen.
5.Detox from negative thoughts daily. Write them down and toss them into the trash can.
6. Win my dream title. Details to come.
7. Never neglect this blog.

Happy 2015.

No comments: