Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Happiness

I literally woke up this morning with a smile on my face.
I'm just feeling really happy, I'm enjoying life.
Everything's going wonderfully. I praise God everyday.
I got out of an unhealthy relationship by the grace of God and I couldn't be happier.
I am surrounded by friends who I love ever so dearly,and we're enjoying every bit of our senior year.
It's Christmas, loves.
Don't forget about Jesus.
I apologize for my lack of updates. Time is out of control. But now that I am on break, expect a lot more updates.
I promise.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i escaped from an unhealthy relationship when i was your age a few years back also. it was completely the work of God, and i am SO thankful! i'm happy for you.

Kate Kwok said...

It seems like everything good is coming to you. You're truly blessed. :) Merry Christmas!

Rose Valentine said...

Thankyou girls so much...<3
Merry Christmas!!!