Thursday, February 25, 2010

Philophobic


And so..
Life goes on.
Junior year has been the worst year of my life. From extreme(and I mean, extreme) school stress to family, my life has been horrendously and bitterly unlucky. Things are slightly getting better now. Cheerleading is finally over and I get to study more, rest, and of course write to you, my readers.
I've missed you dearly.
I promise I will blog more starting next week. I cannot wait for the summer. I will be free- well, not really. College applications, great fun. I'm applying to Emory and Georgia Tech so far. I already have my academic plan all. I am going to major in psychology, minor in Spanish(such a beautiful language. I adore learning and speaking it so much) and go onto law school, and print model part time. I want to make something out of myself. I refuse to back out and settle for the "less and easy." God and school are my main focus. Especially God. He never ever lets me down.

It's Lent and I have given up eating meat until Easter. It's been so very, very, difficult. By the way,Micah and I are not dating. People began to talk and ask me and my friends if I were dating Micah. It was quite irritating. Some of the girls even began to make fun of me, because I was having a "thing" (Yeah... not really) with Micah. Too make a long story short, Micah became very clingy and obsessive.I can't deal with that,I have no patience for clingy guys. Naturally, I love space. A boy doesn't have to call me and text me at very blessed hour. Micah is a wonderful friend to have, though. I can't lose that. Micah has had a rough time, and he really doesn't have any friends. He told me that I'm really the only person he can talk to.

I value friendships too much. But the boy kept treating me as if I were his girlfriend and I had to confront him about this demeanor.I don't like to put people done like that(especially when romantic feelings are involved in some way) but it had to be done. I'm so sick of these stupid flings and such. Seriously, let's just be friends. Friendship is one of the most precious gifts on earth. Many people underestimate it's powerful warmth and glow. Besides, love is and will always be a fail for me. I just can't seem to get it right. But that's quite alright. I don't need it and I don't care. I have ample amount of time for that. Speaking of friendship, one of my bestfriends, Zach Knight and I have been getting really close to each other lately. We've known each other since we're 12 and now we're 17. It's a lovely story and I MUST tell you all later.

Brody is talking to me again. Isn't that funny? I wonder what he wants. He hasn't spoken to me in three months and just about two weeks ago, he starts texting me like it's no big deal. "What up, Rose it's been a long time."

My blog anniversary is on Saturday. Two years!
Wow.

No comments: