Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An update on life

My darlings, it is so gorgeous out today. How I would love to get out of the house and shop. School was cancelled due to yesterday's flooding... and the sun suddenly broke out from the sky. I am loving this day off more than ever before. I am more than halfway down with my research paper and I got nine hours of sleep. I can honestly say for these little things, I am quite happy. I get my license on Brody's birthday((November 9th!) and a car that following weekend. I can hardly wait. Homecoming is on Saturday and our football team has beasted every single game we've had so far. My history and math grade is getting better and I'm getting a's in evil-ex nun lady's class.I surprised my old friends just a couple weeks ago and even bumped into my middle school sweetheart. && I must say that he still has that handsome face I met five years ago. Zach Knight, is his name and he was so sweet that night. He was stuttering and seemed to be very flustered. He had sent me a text saying this, "You blow my mind away. I couldn't believe it... I was stuttering and I was nervous. God, you are so beautiful. I want to see you again."

I've learned so many things about myself this month.It's quite moving. Perhaps I am really growing up. I look into the mirror and I can hardly recognize myself. I'm becoming more confident and sure of my decisions. Just last night at exactly 11:11, I planned out my life withsister, Caroline.I am going to attend Colombia U and become the "Legally Blonde lawyer/cheerleader. I seriously want to be just like Reese Witherspoon with her cute pink suit and matching dog.This blog will become a published book and I will be able to spoil my parents. Caroline is going to become a doctor and then a few years later, we will get our own flat in L.A, shop in Paris, and meet very handsome cowboys by then names of Moses and Troy. :) Caroline gets hot man MOSES and of course I get my knight and shining armor... Troy.
I love being a teenager.

3 comments:

Paige Anne Marie said...

omg, my birthday is in october, but i dont get my license until november 6th because your suppost to have your permit for 6 months.. im mad. but im so nervous that im going to fail my test! lmao

i'm more like me said...

Hey, I haven't been on for a while (ok, in forever), thnx for msging me a lot. you really brightened my day. i haven't really decided if i wanted to keep blogging, there's just so much to do between trying to get a job, applying for colleges, preparing for the sat, and of course last but definitely never least, making time for friends. your a great person, gl to you, your dreams and your blog.

Katlyn said...

such a positive and optimist post. it gives me motivation.