Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's me, dear. Rose Valentine.



Are you content with your life right now?
No. Why? Let me tell you why.
I'm feeling school stress. SAT's, college, GPA, yeah the stuff that determines where my career should start off. Oh and did I mention that I wish I had money and that I didn't begin my cheer dreams so late? I really really want to be a college cheerleader but I have to work my butt of now and senior to make it on an all girls squad. I'm willing to do that though.&& I am absolutely envious of my friend Tyler Whitley. She has it all. Honestly. Her life is too great. I can say I would rather trade spots with her than with anyone else right now.

How does the weather make you feel today?It's dark out. I'm feeling alright.

What do you want right now?
The ability to be so intelligent that studying for the SATS would be a waste of my time. And I want my license. (November 9th.) My backhandspring and some random junk on fredflare.com. Ha.

Do you have a relationship with Christ?
Jesus is my boyfriend. I've come to learn that that's the only thing in my life that won't let me down. He's the most important boy in my life and will probably be the only important boy.

What do you like most about yourself?
I'm sweet.

What have you learned about yourself as of now?
Slightly naive and I can be too soft with certain people. Not a good thing. And also, cheerleading gives me the attention I like. One of the reasons why I'm not giving it up and continuing in college.

Who is the angel in your life?
Every single one of my friends. Both boys and girls... so beautiful they are.

Who is the most handsome guy you know?
My daddy.

What are you looking forward to?
Homecoming with Brody. :) Cheering at a football game. And the end of my research paper.

Who makes you laugh?
Brody Mingram. Ming. Mingram. Mingo Mango. :)

Do you believe in letting go?
I don't know how to answer this question...

Ever been used?
I think I'm being used right now. I cried about it earlier this week while I was studying for evil ex nun lady's vocabulary test. I can't ask right now if I'm wrong or not. I'm timing the whole situation. Then again, I a huge part of my heart knows that I am not being used and that it's the outsiders who are putting ideas in my head.

If you had a horse, what would you name him or her?
Titus. He will be my knight in shining armor.

Is anyone mad at you right now?
I hope not...

Do you believe in finding true love at a young age?
Of course I do. There is no "age" nor "timing" when you can fall for someone.

Do you want to write a book someday?
Oh for sure. I have big plans this year for this blog especially.

Do you wish you looked like someone else or are you satisfied with yourself?
Oh my gosh I would love to like the head cheerleader, Michelle Plumer. She is absolutely gorgeous, dear Lord. She's such a sweetheart and she has ALOT of brains too. I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but I won't call myself ugly.

Pink or red?
Pink. That has been my favorite color since kindergarten.

First bestfriend's name?
Natalia Paris and Hannah Frank. Natalia I met in preschool and we're still soul sisters. Hannah I met in kindergarten and we don't talk anymore. We just drifted off.

The HOTTEST male name ever?
Or names? Titus, Brody, Troy, and Adam.

Blue or green eyes?
Ocean blue. Gorgeous blue.

Favorite perfume or colonge?
Coco Chanel. And axe smells pretty good to me. :)

Your last text message says...?
"Oh yah it got canceled yesterday. :( so we're just gunna design it in 7th and 8th period so i'll b at lunch! :D- Evan

Tyra Banks or OrpahWinfrey?
TYRA BANKS.

Anyone's voice you want to hear really really badly right now?
Sophia Niccum.

What's happening tomorrow?
Red, White, Blue day at school for September 11. North game with Evan to visit old friends. Excited!!


Who do you facebook stalk? BE HONEST.
Oh Lord here we go...
1) Chris Angel(old boyfriend ha!)
2) Brody
3) Samir(BAHAHAHA)
4) Caroline (my sister)
5) Sophia :) LOL.
6)Stephanie Garcia
7)Annnd a bunch of other people.

Baseball or soccer?
NEITHER. Football, tennis, and all star cheerleading all the way...

How superficial are you? WITH YOURSELF.
I obsess over my teeth. Majorly. And my hair. I hate trying new things with my hair.

Got any online friends whom you've never met, but are your bestfriends?
Kimmy(one year), Kelcee(3 years), Dave(a month), and Sophia(It feels like forever!). :) But I've met every single one of them in my heart. So actually yes, I have met them.

Do you eat apples?
Organic! Daily.

Does your mom still pack your lunch?
Fo sho.


What should you be doing right now?
Going to sleep.


Songs you fall asleep to the most?
Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade, Red light by David Nail, and I Stay In Love By Mariah Carey.

Hold grudges?

No.





1 comment:

Soph. said...

I love you so much, and you'll hear my voice soon enough, my dear. I got a new phone and don't have your number. Call me soon, okay? i miss you, sister. :)