Thursday, July 28, 2011

A brand new story

So summer has come and gone.
I'll be attending college in three weeks. It's amazing. I've had this blog for all of highschool, and I still have it for college. Sure, I haven't updated in months, days, and that's because I've had many things going on and of course, enduring the most intense writer's block I have ever had. I also believe that the blog world is slowly dwindling down.
I don't like that.
I now have a new goal- never stop blogging. I now have a brand new story.
As of right now, I am launching my modeling career one day at a time. It isn't easy, and boy it's an investment, but it's totally worth it. I have a really big shoot coming up very soon. Besides that, I've declared myself officially and ludicrously in love. It'll be seven months next week. I couldn't be happier.
And now marks the beginning of my brand new story.

3 comments:

Kate Kwok said...

Oh my god, you're back! It's been such a long time. Good luck in college and your modelling journal.

Natalie said...

In all of my reading of blog surfing, I have never seen one person who had a blog all through high school and still continues throughout their life, truly inspiring, I am the type of person that blogs like crazy and then not at all so trust me on that front you are not at all alone on that. I've been truly inspired (:

Rose Valentine said...

Thankyou girls <3