Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fifteen

Take me back to fifteen when my life was such perfect bliss.
I want to experience this feeling again.
I truly found God and I received many blessings after that. My life has never been the same since.
I want to find that deep relationship with Christ again. It's going to take work. I haven't been going to church every Sunday, which is a first. That's not me at all. I'm getting distracted.
I can't handle fallouts. You are aware of them, I assume?
I'm not having a falling out with Christ, I'm just having problems putting my heart out in church. When I'm at a service, little things are racing in my mind. I can't focus. I can't feel the soft music. I wish I can change the Catholic church. We need to have more soul in our words, music, and praise. I need something that would shock, draw me to tears, and relieve me.
I just need another getaway at a camp. Some self-reflection and quiet time.
Aren't we all struggling?

No comments: