Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy

Writer's block is a curse.
My cure? Lots and lots of reading.
Don't worry loves, I'm not going to let you down.
Tomorrow, I will try really hard to write, something that will spark your mind.
The weather is getting much colder and as seasons change, I am changing alot also.
I will explain everything tomorrow,I promise.
Please stick with me.
I know I lost some followers due to my lack of updates, but sometimes life takes up all of your time. And, I've been diligently keeping a diary. Her name is Kailey Angel and she's lovely.I've been using diaries on and all of my life. My mother handed me my first diary when I was eight years old. I still have it. It's sky blue with messy handwriting and cute entries. I miss my little girl days. Things were so much simpler back then.

1 comment:

Kate Kwok said...

I can't wait for the next post!