Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy

So....
I'm enjoying my senior year. Everything is going on very well and I'm excited for the future.The SAT class that I'm taking is helping me tremendously and I am certain I will do better when the test rolls around in October. Don't get me wrong, I'm feeling a bit stressed, but it's a happy stressed. I love being occupied. I'm still in awaiting phone calls for jobs and I'm starting my college application process. But, it's alright. That's life and senior year all in one. I am most definitely not going on a blog hiatus. It won't for me. I would crack almost immediately. Pray me, if you will, because I sometimes let stress get the best of me. I'm studying like crazy.I'm days ahead in most of my classes, and I'm planning to keep it that way. I have a life too,you know. I'm still driving out and hanging out with my girls. I had a photoshoot with my friend Alexis last weekend,but it's postponed to this weekend. My grandma sent me a great amount of money for clothes, so I've been shopping for my shoot. The shoot is not "official"or anything, but it's enough to add to my portfolio that I'm planning to create. I really do want to model, so very badly. This would be my third shoot. The last shoot I did was back in May by a photographer in Atlanta.
Life's lovely.

1 comment:

Kate Kwok said...

Oh my you have an interesting life don't you? I can feel your excitement! Senior year, driving, shopping and photoshoot. You make me envious girl :)