Saturday, November 14, 2009

Don't you ever give up,young pretty things

Don't you ever give up, you hear me?
I mean it.
All of your lives are as precious as anyone else's. Boys and girls, you are just too darn beautiful to throw anything away. God made you. You are most definitely worth it.
Don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
You all deserve the best. All of your dreams will come true if you work hard and efficiently. Everyone deserves to be happy, to feel safe, and to be kissed. Seriously my loves, treat yourselves well. Watch a sunset. Dance in the rain and stay out all night.
Don't you ever give up, you hear me?
Chase after the things that you want. Chase after your heart's desires. And never, ever, forget about Jesus.
Don't ever give up, you young pretty thing. Everyday I'm trying to work hard in everything I do. This year, a lot of things have blown up in my face. I have to realize that the people who want to crush me are coming faster and faster. I have to fight for what I want. From college acceptances to even the cheerleading squad. Competition lurks everywhere. Must I give up?
No. Don't let competition sway you. Embrace it. Love it. Hug it.
Chances are, whatever happens, you have will make it to where you want to stand.
But-but there is one thing I have given up on. For me.
Wow, Rose Valentine way to contradict your own post.
I know, but I just want to be honest with you, my loves.
As of this day, I have officially given up on love. I'm always left disappointed and quite frankly, I just don't care. Nothing ever works out. I don't want to date, get in a relationship, or anything. Yes, I would like a prom date but a gentlemen would never ask me. I always get hit on by the "gangsters" from different schools, ha. Random guys from mutual friends would add me, talk to me, but wouldn't ever bother to make "proper "conversation. I never get asked to anything. All of the guys ask my really gorgeous friends at school.
All I need is Jesus. My faith. My church. My youthgroup, friends, and cheerleading.
Don't you ever give up, young pretty things. On anything. You all will get that love you deserve and the dreams that you dream of,

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

great post.

Anonymous said...

ThiS is beautiful. As your writing usually is.. you have no idea how much I needed it today, thank you :)

Anonymous said...

aww! thanks for making us feel awesome!